This is a focused and practical personal resilience programme for women.
The fact is you cannot eliminate stress or pressure from your life, but through resilience you can learn how to manage this for better outcomes in your work and personal life.
This high quality learning experience will take your personal resilience strategies to the next level, whilst creating the opportunity to work with like-minded females who may share similar challenges, successes and personal experience.
If you know inaction on personal resilience could be stopping you step up to the next level of performance, health, energy or wellbeing, this off-site event in rural Kent (yet easily accessible from London) is for you.
During this high quality learning experience, we will cover:
Understanding Resilience, Pressure, Stress and Adversity
- Learn the science behind high pressure and stress reactions
- Discuss the potential impact stress has on productivity, focus and personal effectiveness
- Discuss and agree the level of commitment to developing personal resilience and agility
- Learn how to re-train the human stress response and more easily bounce-back from stress reactions and communicate in a balanced way
Core values and their relationship to emotional self-awareness and regulation
- Discuss core values and the relationship with stress responses, exploring how they challenge resilience and motivation
- Identify the emotional impact when core values are challenged in oneself and others
- Learn a strategy for emotional regulation in order to think, feel and communicate more clearly in “stretch” situations
Building Resilient Behaviours
- Reaching out, reaching in and leaning in
- Explore the mind–body connection and its impact on energy levels
- Trial using biometric feedback technology to improve time spent in the high performance stress-free zone
- Practise a problem-solving strategy to balance the brain and physiology in order to facilitate and solve commercial challenges
Building a Resilient Development Plan
- Identify strategies that will improve your ability to bounce back in all situations
This event will provide the opportunity to learn and practise resilience-building strategies that can be used to stop stress and better regulate yourself physically, emotionally and mentally. It will raise personal resilience in managing real-time stress responses so that you can start to build your capacity for resilient, confident and positive living.
If you are committed to getting results and genuinely want to raise the bar to better performance, energy, health and wellbeing, this programme can be transformative.
Full joining instructions are issued on booking your place, however, if there are any questions in advance of booking please do not hesitate to contact Julie Courtney on 01580 754 866 or email@example.com.
These sessions can also be run in-house on behalf of businesses or as a private VIP day. Please contact me to discuss your unique requirements further.